StartUp

All Discussions Tagged 'therapy' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What happens when you take your own advice? (Part II)

Last week, I started a four-part series of articles on “practicing what I preach.”  The same advice, techniques, tricks and tools I suggest…

Started by A.Michelle Blakeley

4 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by A.Michelle Blakeley

What happens when you take your own advice?

Sometimes we talk the talk, but aren’t necessarily walking the walk. I wanted to share with you what happened when I applied the same advic…

0 Oct 4, 2010

Your business plan in 60 minutes. Get focused and get ahead.

One of the quickest ways to re-group when you are overwhelmed in your business is to get back to your fundamentals. Being overwhelmed is a…

2 Sep 13, 2010

How to check the pulse of your business with Google

Has your business arrived? How do you know? Who knows you exist? Where do you exist? You should always stay abreast on what is being said a…

0 Aug 17, 2010

Are you giving away the right information?

Do you find yourself talking to a lot of potential clients, but not making any sales? What information are you giving away and is it the ri…

0 Aug 9, 2010

91 Fundamental habits of highly motivated small business owners

Not everything works for everybody. Although there may be common characteristics among successful small business owners, not every business…

2 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Timothy Kendrick

3 Quick tips for generating bright ideas

The best ideas usually come by happenstance. You can’t will them into being on a moments notice. You can encourage the generation of bright…

0 Aug 2, 2010

They said what?!

As entrepreneurs, it is impossible to have all the answers and sometimes we need a little assurance that we are moving in the right directi…

2 Jul 23, 2010

3 Words small business owners should embrace

“I am sorry” is the most important thing you could say to a dissatisfied client. Every business owner has made their share of mistakes and…

4 Jul 19, 2010

7 Creative tips that could change the way you do business

Sometimes momentum comes from making the smallest tweaks and changes. It’s not always about “going big.” Why not keep it simple for a chang…

0 Jun 28, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Sup Biz Coo.

Get Featured  |  Issue  |  Terms of Service