StartUp

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MOTIVATION, THE HEART OF SELF IMPROVEMENT

MOTIVATION, THE HEART OF SELF IMPROVEMENT Pain may sometimes be the reason why people change. Getting flunked grades make us realize that…

Started by Timothy Kendrick

0 Jan 28, 2009

Can a cruise really double your sales?

Can a cruise really double your sales? I have an awesome video from my friend Jeff Dedrick that really opened my eyes up. It's informati…

Started by Timothy Kendrick

0 Jan 27, 2009

How to Develop Strong Thesis Writing Skills

An organized collection of your ideas nicely written and professionally presented in a way that depicts your ideas in a structured way and…

Started by Jon Oliver

0 Dec 12, 2008

Should Promotional Products Be a Part of Your Advertising Strategy?

If you normally turn to traditional media to advertise your brand, you might want to read the results of a new study (The Advertising Speci…

Started by Wyteria Jacobo

0 Dec 8, 2008

Does Your Advertising Strategy Include Promotional Products?

If you normally turn to traditional media to advertise your brand, you might want to read the results of a new study (The Advertising Speci…

Started by Wyteria Jacobo

0 Dec 8, 2008

Cameron Cowan, Content Professional

My name is Cameron and below you will find my past clients list and my publications list. I have been freelancing for 5 years now. Please s…

Started by Cameron Cowan

0 Dec 6, 2008

Introduction

Hi everybody. My name is Kurt. I'm a writer with lots of sites on squidoo. Here's a couple of links: http://www.squidoo.com/gratitudefordum

Started by Kurt Evans

1 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Kurt Evans

A Life Unrehearsed { My Life In Pictures } Volume 1 by Bonita Rose (Critique Request!) AND MORE!

Bonita Rose ~ Fargo ND Published Author/Writer/Amateur Photographer --------------- Bonita Rose, or Bonnie Rose as she’s widely known - a w…

Started by Bonnie Rose

0 Oct 29, 2008

anyone know of any online writing jobs that pay well...

seeking full time pay for a change...

Started by Fifi Leigh

5 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Barb Sibbing

Halloween Story

Hello everyone, Po-Po and The Funny Jack O' Lantern is coming in ebook and audio CD in September 2009. It will be available at Amazon, Mob…

Started by Jeanne Warnes

0 Aug 21, 2008

RSS

© 2014   Created by Sup Biz Coo.

Get Featured  |  Issue  |  Terms of Service