StartUp

We are looking for some member websites to feature on Sta.rtUp.biz in a wide range of categories, and we also think this will be a good topic for members to showcase their sites to other members.

1) List your url
2) Write a basic description and why someone should visit
3) List a category that you think your website falls into

4) This is not a place to put ads into. Blatant sales pitches will be removed.

Views: 5176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Independent Ecopreneur Business Opportunity
-No Money Investment
-Free Websites & Training
-On site Management
-Phone Management
-Weekly Conference Calls
-Free Webinars
-High Commissions and Bonuses

For more information visit us at: http://www.Bizop.SolarDomeCo.com

A very nice site. Very interesting.
http://weightlossrapid.com

Description: A Weight Loss and Diet Pill Review site packed with Weightloss and Health information. There are also Free product Trial offers available.

Category: Health
MLM software India We provide mlm software development in india. Visit our website or call us at 09785508880 for more details
1. The RCF "Residual for Life" Cash Flow Structure Where You Can Receive "Residual" Streams Of Money For Life From Your Direct & In-Direct Enrollments.

2. ZERO QUALIFIER NEEDED. Immediately Receive Cash gifts Without ANY 1-Up Qualifier Needed Like In Many Other Cash Gifting Programs.

3. An Elegant And Professional RCF Website That You Can Customize With Your Own YouTube Video.

4. The Best Training & Support In The Industry. You And Your New Members Will Be Personally Mentored & Trained By Some Of The Biggest Names In The Home Based Industry.

5. We Give You On Going Personal Growth And Mind-Set Coaching Tutorials To Help you Overcome Your Internal Blocks And Limitations.

6. We Provide You With A Simple Marketing Plan With Proven Promotional Tools That Will Fit Your Specific Budget.

7. We Provide You With Very Professional & Detailed Explanation Videos To Share With Your RCF Prospects.

8. We Provide You With RCF Success Stories / Testimonies & Videos.

9. We Provide You With An Effective Auto-Responder Marketing System That Automatically & Systematically Follows Up With All Your RCF Leads.

10. Access To Our All-Inclusive Postcard Direct-Mail Service That Mails Out High Quality Postcards On Your Behalf. With This Service, The Entire Process Is Handled For You, Including The Printing & Personalization Of Your Postcard, Renting The Mailing List, Together With Affixing The Postage And Dispatch Into The Postal System. Totally Hands-Free & Automated.

11. Access To A Professional Internet Marketing Company That Generates Daily Leads That Are Sent Directly To Your RCF Web Site For Enrollments.

12. Access To An Advanced "Auto-Dialer" Voice Broadcasting System That Calls Thousands Of People Daily To Help You With Your RCF Enrollments.

13. Real-time Reporting On The Status Of All Your Prospects, Incoming Gifts And Qualifying Gifts & Much Much More!.

14. RCF Program Offers More To Help Insure Your Success Than Any Other Cash Gifting So-Called "System". We Strongly Believe In Bringing Best And Most Professional Tools Available To Our Members To Assist Them In Securing A More Positive Financial Future.

JOIN US FOR OUR CONFERENCE CALLS
EVERY MONDAY - THURSDAY
6:00 pm PST / 9:00 pm EST
DIAL NUMBER : 712-432-0075
ACCESS CODE : 153406# Visit The Site Here Residual Cash Forever Cash Gifting
www.ArdyssBodyMagicEagan-MN.com

Email or call me if you are looking to make some serious money and have passion. Our company is growing and you want to get in from the ground level so you can grow with us. Enjoy awesome products as well for beauty, persnal care and skin care while living well. I can work with you wherever you are in the United States, both men and women or couples too!

La Tasha Reed
Body Reshaping Extraordinaire
612-275-0322
Ldrbeauty@hotmail.com
http://suwanee.etsy.com

Hi. My name is Suwanee and I own a Handmade & Vintage Jewelry business. I sell a lot of my jewelry from my stie, http://suwanee.etsy.com. My jewelry is handmade or are vintage pieces that I've bought from fine vintage stores or from estates, to sell in my store. My pieces are very beautiful and reasonably priced. I've been known to sell high-end items, such as Tiffany, Dior, etc., well below their market value. You are likely to find treasures you would not believe, when you visit my store. You'll never know when I will list a high-end designer item unless you check often.

My website falls into the categories of:
handmade jewelry, estate jewelry, vintage jewelry, sterling silver jewelry, gold jewelry, crystal jewerly, retail merchandise, fine jewelry,
Thank you to all my team members that are supporting my business and who are doing an out standing job through our ameriplan and for those who want to learn how to do the same through ameriplan. (To earn more ) and be with a winning team submit your application go to

www.iboplus.com/40690632

(So far this year is great) woohoo!!!!
1/2 off health plans till February 26 th 2010
Black Business Builders Club is a self improvement club that provides tools to assist you in Building and Growing your Business, and making it possible for you to likewise make a residual income. The Business tools can be utilize for any sort of Business while making an income for you and your family. Category: Business Services/Business Opportunity please visit site to receive complete details at: http://www.blackbusinessbuilders.com/members.html?6401
This looks very interesting. I am going to go back to this for further investigations. I am interested in the associate side of the business at this time. Not sure how UK fits into this though but looks like it should be a way forward for UK too although we do have a problem in that we do not get much sun. See you later.
These garments look very interesting. How do you market the products?
I like the look of your products, I would be interested in putting a link on facebook for you on my profile.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Sup Biz Coo.

Get Featured  |  Issue  |  Terms of Service