This is ME:
Inventor, patented, prototyped, scouting for markets and investors.
- A device to transform spray use in a gun-like manouver to improve quality of work and decrease fatigue of operator. Two protoypes done, looking for wholesale purchaser, already in production.
- Rotary centric 6 cycles engine, at the same power of a piston regular engine it weights only 20%. Prototype done at 80%, a 100 Cubic centimeters engine, carburateur, to deliever some 30 Hp on regular gasoline, it weights 5 Kilograms.
- Rotary scissors for industrial unpacking lines, a sistem tu cut box ties on robotised lines without a need for an human operator.
- Ultralight two seats fast helicopter, large lugage room, for fun or as air ambulance, or just to skip traffic on the way to work and back home. Half prototype done. Can take of and land on a "napkin" surface, amphibious.
- Ultralight VTOL sea harrier like, amphibious flying machine, subsonic, two seats and lugage, developing drawings.
- Last but not least, I invented an ABS disk brake sistem for bicicles, no electronics, no motors, all mecano-hidraulic, (so long to hurted knees and elbows...) Obviously I am looking for means to produce the first prototype('s) and for investors to on scale production and distribution, preferably companies already whell planted in the sector.
- I wrote a book in italian named "From the cycle "mind your own business" Building your ultralight is easy, understanding what you are doing it is not. Nor finding the money." Now in test to beta readers, soon to be published on CD with hypertext links, films and photos. Looking for a good distribution network or publisher, also internet specialised stores might do a part.
And this is MINE:
Name: Emil Pop
Born at: Brasov, Romania on 12, 07, 1968
Married with Angela Pop
One son, Sever born on 12, 10, 1994
Address: Via Valdemoneghe,
31030 Carbonera. TV, Italy
Mobile: +39 3402468893
Fax: +39 0422398682
Since 1985 until al 1990 IMMR Brasov, Welder and locksmith building train engines and railroad maintenance machines.
Since 1990 until al 1991 Import Export with Bulgaria and Hungary, self-employed.
Since 1991 until al 1994 IHD ltd. Brasov, administrator, small company administrative jobs in a firm that has a car service and two stores on profile.
Since 1992 until al 1994 Member of the administration council of the Brasov Chamber of Commerce and Industry. High responsibility position in a dynamic council that was aiming the legislative and financial stability for Romania, fighting to realize this desire.
Since 1994 until al 1997 O.C.E.A.D.N. Bucharest. A non profit foundation, I was covering the Facilities Manager position, doing the bureaucratic procedures for the permanence in Romania of our foreign staff, import of non for profit goods and aids, I accumulated deep knowledge of customs clearance, multicultural environment work and conflict resolution, management of interests conflict with the state, ministries and state offices in Romania.
Since 1997 until al 1998 Real Universal ltd., National Marketing Manager. My job was to develop the company from a local level to a notional position by achieving personnel, training them, warehouses and shipping fleet purchase. I had increased the personnel from 20 to 90 people, warehouses from one to seven, spread on the territory, and used negotiation skill to get merchandise credit to 90 days so we could move within the limits of a given budget.
Since 1998 until al 2000 Self employed as a marketing consultant, I had among my clients:
- Metar ltd., a branch of the METAR California, for whom I developed a computer sales market all over the territory. With this opportunity I learned the use of various programs of high specialty in the administrative fields, graphics and web creation.
- Electroprecizia Sacele inc., a large electric engines factory of all kind, supplying also the Italian FIAT with engine starters, for whom I lead a marketing research in the field of tri phases engines on the Romanian market, the results of this research influenced the decisions of their administration council regarding the production and investments in the sector.
- Vraha ltd. Local detergents, cosmetics and clothes distributor that needed to change the strategies and increase the geographical area. The operation had a good impact and brought success
- The British CLC bookstores group, for whom I worked as a consultant for various projects that they had in this past years.
Since 2000 until 2004 I moved with family in Italy near Venice were I did various consulting works in the fields of sales increasing, market expanding, e-commerce and internet creation, a consulting bridge towards Romania, etc.
Since 2000 until 2009 I worked in the robotics and industrial automations, testing concepts, creating prototypes, modifiyng machines and production lines to work as the client required, got deep pneumatic knowledge and increased my leadeship skills. Improved my computer knowledge especially in the industrial design, moslty Autocad 2D and 3D, some Ashlar Vellum Cobalt too. Naturally working in wide international environments I had to reconsider my problem resolution skills and transcultural interactive capacities, passing fast from the European thinking to Arabian way of doing things, and than again to Chinese or Russian or North american culture, and so on. Quite chalanging.
Since 1988 until al 1990 The UNIREA Brasov high school, graduated with Diploma of Baccalaureate.
Since 1994 until al 1996 O.C.E.A.D.N. Bucharest, C.S.B.C. an extension of an US universities consortium, business courses, graduated with the Diploma of Entrepreneurship.
Since 1994 until al 1997 O.C.E.A.D.N. Bucharest, ENBC Extension, an extension of an US Christian universities consortium, I studied the Christian theology.
Since 2000 until 2001 The CEPU University, Treviso section, courses of Italian as a second language and culture. I graduated with a second level (university level) certificate of Italian language.
References given upon request
More pictures later.