1. Concentrate on one program at time. Otherwise you may be paying joining fees for others. Well, but it is also about timing many times.
2. Make an own working plan for each program: How to promote? How much time to spend / week?
3. Make your project portfolio: in which programs am I? Monitor them actively.
If you have any questions conserning following matters you may contact me:
1. Strategy planning and business plan
2. Risk Analysis and probability theory
3. Organization models and management (including networking model integration)
4. Any other business economy field: TQM, HRM, ABM, M by Results, Marketing Mix
5. Networking and computers (BSc degree) development
Affiliate Guidance that I Recommend
All New Pitch for 2014! Grazy Converions
Green Energy Business
Solar Stirling Plant - Uses The Sun To Create Free Electricity
Posted on March 18, 2010 at 5:00am