Well this is my first time blogging ever. I've read many blogs and thought that it would be to hard to learn how to blog. But it isn't.
Since this site is about business startups and I have a jewelry design firm startup, LKG Designs Inc., I thought I would blog about the goals I've set for this year, 2009.
Here they are:
1) have professional sketches of my jewelry pieces done
2) have all necessary documents filed with the right agencies - taxes
3) find an equity investor to provide start up capital of approx. $25,000
4)re-connect with contract manufacturer and jewerly suppliers
5) research fulfillment options
6) have a website built and operational for taking orders
7) ACTUALLY HAVE BUSINESS OPERATIONAL BY MAY!!!! With first jewelry collection
8) promote jewelry through marketing plan strategies - social networking is on the top of the list
9) track how the business is flowing from month to month; see if I need to add help parttime or fulltime as it will be a one-woman operation initially
10) prepare the next jewelry collection for marketing - setting this for November
11) reviewing the results of LKG Designs Inc., first year of operation!!!
LKG Designs Inc. will come to pass, be extremely successful, have good success, and live!!! In the name of Jesus!!!!!
Thank you and comments and suggestions are welcomed!!!