What is the ultimate success formula? Here it is:
1. Write down what you want to accomplish (i.e., your goal).
2. State the reason you want it (i.e. your why).
3. Write down the date you intend to accomplish your goal (i.e., your when).
4. Specify what you have to do to accomplish your goal (i.e., your how).
5. List all the people you need to help you get what you want (i.e., your team).
6. Identify the approaches that are not working, then change them (i.e., your challenges).
7. Identify the approaches that are working, then reinforce them (i.e, your strengths).
My goal is to help 10,000 people become financially independent, each earning at least $100,000 a year, within the next five years.
What do I have to do to accomplish my goal, as delineated in Step 4 above? I have launched a website, www.ebusinesspresentation.com
to help me do that.
What is your goal? Maybe you can do the same thing I am doing. Let me know if we can work together as a team. There is more information about this on my website at www.ebusinesspresentation.com