Stop by and join the fan club at www.creditadviseforyou.ning.com. Make sure you re-post the videos and forward the videos. It's time for change and millions of people do not know the truth about credit. The BLAME is on the consumer. But who forgot to TEACH THIS IN OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM AND COLLEGE.
Thank you for you assistance. Be blessed and remember to bless others. If we want change, it's up to us to change.
The Credit Expert, Author of Innocent Victims online at Barnes and Nobles, Books A Million, Walden Books, and amazon.com
RE-POST and let's get educated...Send through emails and forward to friends. I am only ONE person and I need your help. Remember one person can change the world. This does not cost a cent so forward...
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free workshops for the first 30 churches. Book for next year! This year has been booked already.. NO excuse, change is coming!!
Hi Ryan, thanks so much for your invitation!
There is one of your photos, which is shown the Labyrinth - where is it, because there are not that many with this labyrinth.
have a wonderful week, just follow the flow
Your candle looks amazing. How have you marketed it so far? This is what I would do -
* Start a wellness blog -
* Get on twitter and technorati and find wellness people - health experts -metaphysical writers and send everyone that writes a blog or has considerable influence with an audience a free sample
* Partner with a charity and donate a portion of sales back to them - especially if they have a live event that you can be at
* Find speaking engagements - bring your products with you to sell
* Get a business page on Facebook and Twitter and direct traffic to your site
* Find every wellness / metaphysical blog on Technorati and comment on posts regularly - with a link to your site
* Place a video on your site with showing the candle in action
* Get listed on Google Local - MSN and Yahoo as a wellness expert
* Give away a free candle each week on your website - this allows you to collect an e-mail list so that you can stay in constant contact with your customers
* Join Biznik (if you have one in Maryland) and use the opportunity to speak
* Join local networking groups and give away a candle at the events
* Encourage other bloggers to have a contest on their site and give away a Candle
* PR get in local blogs - be a guest on a radio show or local news show
* PR - get national attention by responding to reporters requests for stories
* Do a video piece for CNN I-report
* Write articles and submit them to ezine
* Cross promote with other complementary businesses
* Find local groups who are doing events - and give them candles for prizes in exchange for placing promotional material in attendees gift bags
* Offer to teach free classes to influential business groups with money
* Offer to teach a free classes at large businesses
* Teach a free morning class at a private school or day care with affluent moms
Just a few ideas. The critical piece and where every business owner comes up short is finding the time to do what it takes to get a product off the ground. I think that a fair time estimate would be 20 -30 hours a week for at least 6 months before you would see significant returns.
I would love to have a sample - I'm starting a websit / blog for women over 40 - it is about to launch and I would certainly do a piece about you and your products. email me at email@example.com
Thank you for the welcome Ryan, I look forward to networking here! Really like what your company is doing and wish you much success. I appreciate your interest in my services, just let know when you're ready for some help.
Great day to you! Thank you for adding me as a friend. I wish you the best in your endeavors! By the way, I am putting together a team of Internet “stay at home” entrepreneurs. Let me help you fire your boss inside of 6 months!
Hi Ryan I sign up people for health coverage, you can choose from thousands of providers, I sign up other people who are interested in doing that so it is a two fold business. visit :IBOPlus.com/healthbenefits1 to sign up for coverage. You will get a member book and your health coverage card within 5-7 business days. There is no waiting period and we accept people with pre existing conditions. We have been in business 16 years and a member of the Better Business Bureau